Monday, May 14, 2012

A little bit of everything

I'm not even sure how to sum up my life lately. It's been busy, crazy, fun, all that stuff. It's been kind of an insane whirlwind that I can barely remember, but I feel like I've been enjoying it. Ha.
By the way, with all the Rachel Zoe marathons on TV lately, my fashion radar is that much more in effect, so it's been fun living this whirlwind, meeting my inner stylist somewhere in the middle, and seeing what comes out.

Here's my latest collection of evidence.


Studying my script for my latest film, "The Hit."


 A quick, healthy dinner mid-week: Open-faced egg salad sandwich. Hard boiled egg chopped up with a little mayo, topped with avocado slices, a slice of cheddar cheese, and turkey bacon on once slice of whole wheat bread. Cucumber "chips" and grape tomatoes on the side.


Heaven = almost burried under a pile of clothing to try on, in the dressing room of Buffalo Exchange.


A retro-inspired dress and modern smokey make-up to attend the premiere of my film, "Everything's Ok."


On the way to Dallas for some time with Steve's family.


This is where you can usually find me.


 Coffee and auditions and shoots, oh my!



Obsessed with this new vest from Buffalo Exchange, which I got for $15 and makes me feel like a fluffy little owl.


My sister moves to town this week, so things are probably about to get that much more cool around here. But this past weekend was one of the best I've had in a long time.

1 comment: