Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Dress

My Valentine's Day look.

 Smokey grey eye liner.
 First mirror shot with my new phone - Samsung Stratosphere. :)
 Kept the hair long and casual

I lit lots of candles around the living room and greeted my fiance with champagne when he got home from work. We had a late dinner of baked tilapia (coated with white wine and spicy brown mustard and dipped in bread crumbs), cheese and spinach tortelini with a creamy vodka tomato sauce, ceasar salad, and coffee ice cream with a Milano cookie garnish. I am bummed that I didn't get any photos, but the champagne had surely taken over by the time I was cooking everything up!

Steve brought me the sweetest card and the most adorable, huggably soft, giant hot pink frog stuffed animal. Haha. It's the cutest thing ever.

How was your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment