Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday hello


Enjoying a rather luxurious breakfast this morning of strawberries, Greek yogurt, half an "everything" muffin that Steve brought me yesterday from the adorable cafe' in the lobby of his office building, and of course, a cup of coffee (with a splash of almond milk), before heading to a film audition.
Things have been quite busy around here lately, but good things seem to be happening. I have quite a few acting projects on the horizon and the auditions definitely seem to be picking up. There may even be some new music endeavors in the works soon, which is very exciting. It's been too long since I've been in any sort of band, and I miss it like crazy.

More updates soon, I hope. Have a great weekend! I'm off to finish breakfast and practice my monologue...

No comments:

Post a Comment