Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bridal Fever

The newest accent on my bedroom wall.


I know I've been a very bad blogger lately. I've been knee-deep in doing research for wedding venues. It's amazing how quickly you get sucked into this world of overwhelmed-ness! It's fun and amazing, but it's quite an undertaking. Especially when you're on a budget! Oh how I long to be a celebrity right about now.

I'll try to share any "brilliant" budget-saving tips I come up with during the process (still waiting...) in case anyone else out there is in the midst of wedding planning! However, I swear I will try my best to not make this an obsessed and/or gag-worthy wedding blog.

I'll be back soon with some fashion ideas from stuff I wore over the holidays as well as some general Christmas nostalgia from my vacation. Hope you're having a great week!

1 comment: