Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to work


Quick post today, because I feel like I have a million things to catch up on after the long weekend. It's going to be a busy week, but I'm excited about a lot of the things coming up.

My holiday weekend seemed to pretty much consist of different types of alcohol at different types of venues. Haha. Tailgating on Saturday meant plenty of beer and BBQ. That night, we went to see a friend's jazz set at a cigar and wine bar. On Sunday, I had rehearsal most of the day for the fashion show I'm walking in this week, before meeting some friends for drinks and karaoke. For Labor Day lunch, Steve and I had a nice meal and cocktails at NoRTH. Unfortunately, a lot of other people had the same idea (especially with the weather being so unexpectedly cool and gorgeous!), but it was truly worth the hour long wait for a table, and we spent the time browsing stores in the outdoor mall.

By day's end, I was 100% exhausted, but we still managed to get a grocery shopping trip done. I was so happy that Steve pretty much took over and just dragged zombie-like me along with him, so I didn't have to focus too much. I probably could have fallen asleep in the back of the cart.

I had a great time this weekend with current friends, saw some really old friends, and met a few new ones. I'm definitely a bit worn out, but I couldn't have asked for a better few days.
How was your holiday??

No comments:

Post a Comment