Monday, September 19, 2011

Got along famously



I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Mine was a whirlwind and I feel like I'm returning back to the real world today.
I spent Friday evening and all of Saturday at an amazing acting seminar. I'm still feeling inspired. Saturday night, my boyfriend and I went out for karaoke with some very talented people I had met at the seminar and some other friends. A few of us ended up at a little after party at a completely awesome condo downtown, which happened to be next door to one of Sandra Bullock's homes. She wasn't there at the time, but I still felt pretty star struck.

After being up for almost 24 hours, I was happy to be home and crashing into bed at 5:30am. I spent Sunday doing nothing but laying around and watching movies with my boyfriend, and that was just fine with me.

Quick post, I know. Lots to do today! Trying to get motivated...
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment