Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wading on through...

Favim.com

This day seems to have gone a bit crazy. Found a very large, very incorrect bill in the mail (which required multiple phone calls to get corrected...always fun) and the water is shut off at the apartment for at least 2 more hours (thanks for the warning, guys...so much for my cup of tea) while a valve is fixed.
On the bright side, I was up by 9:30am and headed straight to the gym. I feel sooo much better, especially after a great stretching session afterward.

At the moment, I'm feeling so ready for the weekend that it's hard to focus on work right now...unfortunately, I have a lot to take care of today. Better get to it!
Hope you have a lovely day. :)

p.s. I am focusing on my vacation to D.C. (my hometown!) in mid October. I haven't been there in years. Booked the tickets yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment