Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The blahs

Look! She has my mirror. :)

It's definitely been a busy few days. I'm trying to get back on a normal sleep schedule (messed up again from this past weekend), which sooo did not happen this morning, as I just could not bring myself to get out of bed at a decent hour. I've been doing my best to push through the daytime groggy-ness to get my extra long to-do list checked off this week. I'm also toying with the idea of actually getting back on my work out routine again. Ha. My horrible eating needs to stop, too. It's gotten a bit out of control lately. Time to get back on track! I know I'll feel better and more energized when I do.
On top of everything else, Facebook has decided to go crazy with it's new layout, and I'm finding it almost unusable right now. It's disorienting...and things are disorienting enough in my life at the moment, thanks! Grr.

Hope you're getting through this week relatively unscathed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment