Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Giving Summer the Boot


 Ah, so many good shows on my DVR this morning, yet so much to get done today. Don't you hate those dilemmas? It's another much-cooler day in Austin, and it feels like a perfect morning for some hot English tea. Maybe I'll squeeze one TV show in while I sip a cup (Rachel Zoe's birth episode is kind of taunting me), and then get to work. I'm going to attempt to save my errands for when the sun has warmed things up a bit more. It should be a beautiful day. And the fact that I think I can officially pull my knee high black boots out of retirement here in Texas, is a wonderful thing. I ran into a girl yesterday, while we were walking our dogs, wearing the cutest fur lined boots. We talked about how nice it is to be able to wear that kind of thing again...at least without getting strange looks. The season has begun!

Now Texas, don't make me a fool and go back to 85 degrees in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

Hope you have a lovely day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment