Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Little Things That Make Me Smile...

So, I've sort of had chicken-with-my-head-cut-off syndrome lately (i.e. running around like crazy), but I've still been appreciating some of the little things that perk up my day. Blogging about it has been harder to squeeze in, but it's about time I mentioned a few:


 Large purple sunglasses for just $5 at Burlington Coat Factory.


Miniature books from the "Dummies" series on wine and cheese. They have since become a humorous addition to the mini-bar shelf in my dining room.


Not being ashamed to "dumpster dive". It's amazing great stuff I've found thrown out at my apartment, just sitting next to the dumpsters (there's no way I'm actually diving into a dumpster). I couldn't pass up this leather chair which, aside from needing a little patching, was in good condition and perfectly clean. No shame! I now have a much-needed extra armchair. Plus, I think everyone needs a little leather in their home. :P


Biscotti (unexpectedly slipped into our to-go order at Macaroni Grill the other night!) with coffee....for breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment