Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holding on

All I want to do today is this:


But... I have to be productive today. I have to. It's been really hard to focus on anything for the past couple weeks, with all the negative stuff going on (namely, a very sick dog, car troubles - both of which also meant financial issues - some personal dramas, being sick myself for far too long, and now, movie roles I'm all-too-sure I didn't get. Etc. It just all keeps piling on.)
I've basically been a lazy lump all this week and done absolutely nothing (except maybe eat too much). It's getting old quick, and I hate it, but that motivation just isn't there. I really need to get back into the gym, as well. But today, I am at least going to focus on getting work done that should have probably been done last week, and tackling a few errands. It'll probably be good to get out.

Maybe I'll even put some make up on for the first time in 3 days (that might be a record for me).

I know this is all just a bad phase, and it will pass. But ohhhhh, I can not wait 'til it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment