Friday, July 8, 2011

Road Trip



Road tripping to New Orleans today! Here are some of the things I am really looking forward to:

- Beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe' Du Monde

- A street car ride through some of the beautiful neighborhoods, full of Antebellum mansions (I want one.)

- Browsing art galleries on Royal St. (I might even breakdown and finally buy something this time, since we're getting the apartment all decorated lately.)

- A mecca of live music on Bourbon St. (I'm not a huge jazz or blues fan normally, but it's just such a part of the experience in New Orleans.)

- A charming and delicious little oyster bar that we came across the last time I was there (Let's hope we can find it again!)

- Morning Bloody Marys (to-go!)


Have a wonderful weekend! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment