Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Touch of Reflection

So between the tennis playing and apartment reorganizing over the last couple days, I am officially sore! My bedroom is starting to feel like new. No drawer has been un-sorted through, no surface not de-cluttered! Or at least...it wont be after I finish the rest of it up today. It's still a work in progress, decorating-wise, but I might go ahead and post some pics soon of the changes I've made. It already feels so much better in there, and much more spacious.

I am also in love with my new IKEA mirror, which I got for the dining room on Sunday. So for now, here are some photos of that:


 Did I mention it's perfect for one last vanity-check as you're walking out the door?

We sort of have a wine/vineyard/Italy theme going on in the dining room, and a Cafe' theme in the kitchen, which I think is pretty cool. The two rooms are separated by a half wall/counter, so I think they kind of go together, but still feel like separate rooms, which helps the place feel bigger.

If you haven't seen some of the more elaborate recent decorating endeavors at my apartment, check out Home, Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment