Saturday, January 29, 2011

Super hero Saturday


Happy weekend! Any plans? I hope that even if you're working for the weekend, you're able to squeeze in some fun and relaxation.

I've had a nice start to my weekend so far. Went to a small get together at a friend's house last night and got to catch up with a few friends that I hadn't seen in quite a while. Steve and I met up afterwards and we stayed up much too late! At about 5am we almost gave into our cravings and went out for chocolate chip pancakes, but we behaved and went to sleep instead. Haha.
Luckily, we got to sleep in this morning (love my sleepy-morning-cuddle-time when Steve doesn't have to go to work), but I like when I have something to get up and do, so I'm forced not to be too lazy all day. In this case, it was a film audition (which was super fun, by the way!). I got dressed and ready to go while Steve made a Starbucks run. Love my non-fat latte' with an extra shot!! It really hit the spot, and the audition put me in a really good mood.

I don't have any specific plans for the rest of the day, but I think tomorrow Steve and I are going to take a day trip to near-by Fredricksburg for some light hiking and roaming around. I've been told it's a very cute German style town with great places for beer, so I'm sure we will be partaking in that as well. Hopefully I'll get some good photos to post here on Monday! The weather is absolutely gorgeous here right now. It totally feels like spring, so I hope we'll definitetly get to enjoy the outdoors. And, I love relaxing on a patio with a drink when the weather is nice. I've missed it!


Wouldn't this be nice?


Before I forget, take a look at another blog I found that I absolutely love, called Apartment 34.

Make up your mind to BE and FEEL amazing this weekend, no matter what!
Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment