Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome!

Well, I've finally done it. I've started a blog. I wanted a little, simple outlet to share the things that I think are fun or interesting. The blogs I love and visit regularly are usually the ones that are fun, light hearted, and provide sort of an escape into someone else's life for a change. Sometimes it's nice to turn off you brain and see through someone else's eyes. It allows me to go back to my own life feeling revitalized and with the ability to see things in a new light. We can get so caught up in the mundane and what brings us down in our day-to-day. The negative. The boring. If we looked at our lives through the eyes of someone else, I think we'd be amazed at what we'd see.

I like to visit "my blogs" in the morning over a cup of coffee. Some of them have the most gorgeous images, and being able to peek into what's going on in these women's lives gives me a fresh outlook for my day.

This blog will be a bit of an experiment for me. But, I hope I will find it enjoyable to do and you find it enjoyable to read. Wishing you a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment