Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF...

Spent way too much time in bed this morning (not that I'm complaining - it was lovely) and got up just in the nick of time to make it to a film audition. Picked up Starbucks frappuccinos for me and Steve on the way home. Since then, we've been chilling on the couch under a blanket and watching movies. All in all, a nice morning (ok, afternoon, more accurately).

Things should be a little bit back to normal this weekend, as this past week we've spent a lot of time house/pet sitting for friends in South Austin. I've also been running around to auditions much of the time. I haven't seen my apartment much. I think tomorrow night I'll be going out to see one of my favorite local bands with Steve and some friends. Other than that, I just plan to chill and hopefully get back to a somewhat normal sleep schedule. It's about time to start hitting the treadmill again, too. I've been lazy this week!


What are your weekend plans??


 Bed head! Steve likes to take random photos of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment