Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunny yEars

How cute is this??


I saw this martini on Kathie Lee and Hoda the other morning (they usually start the show sipping a cocktail) and thought it was such an adorable idea for an Easter themed drink.

Growing up, my family celebrated Easter as the coming of Spring. My mom would do elaborate egg hunts for me and my younger brother and sister, with the final prize being large baskets filled with candy and toys. Even once we grew up, if we were home on Easter, she would still hide the baskets (the very same ones from when we were kids) in hard-to-find spots around the house. I think I found mine in the dryer one year.

We always used to decorate eggs, too, and Steve and I have talked about doing that together this year. What are some of your Easter traditions??

No comments:

Post a Comment