Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Do Brunch

With the beautiful weather lately, I've been craving some time on a patio (either mine, or at a restaurant) with friends, and a late morning brunch:

 I love mimosas, with grapefruit or orange juice. So refreshing!

 I haven't had waffles in forever, and have really been craving them lately!

 Eggs Benedict seems to be a brunch staple, although I've never actually had it! These look delish!

 Fresh croissants are a must. One of my favorite foods!

 Plenty of coffee should be on hand. Perhaps a cappuccino in a bright little cup?


Maybe I'll host some sort of "potluck" brunch in the near future. Fresh coffee will be brewing, eggs can be frying, and pancakes can be flipping while everyone arrives with their favorite breakfast treats. Have you hosted brunch before, or do you have any favorite spots to go? Give me some tips and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment