Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

It was a year ago today that I first met my amazing, loving, supportive boyfriend Steve. Yes, on Cinco de Mayo! We're getting some people together to celebrate the day, in the same way we did last year, at the scene of the crime (a Mexican restaurant in Austin), to enjoy margaritas and hopefully some beautiful weather on the patio.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth in Vogue in 2008. This reminds me SO much of me and Steve.

 I am ready for some fun with friends, fruity drinks, and flirting with my man as shamelessly as we did a year ago.


Are you celebrating Cinco de Mayo this evening? 
P.S. Since this post ended up being more sappy-romantic than Mexican-festive, check out this amazing photo spread that I almost posted instead: Vogue Australia does Mexico (featured in a blog called "Aquarelle"). This will surely put you in a festive mood and give you some bright style ideas! The photos are gorgeous!

Hope you have a lovely night with your other half, or if you're going out single, may you meet the man of your dreams over a margarita tonight. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment