Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pajama Party

So, I've been a little under the weather this week and my cold (or allergies; it's hard to tell) seems to be coming to a head today. This is a good thing, as it probably means it's about to be gone for good, but it's a bad thing in the way of that I am coughing up a storm and running to get a tissue every few minutes for my nose.
Did I mention it's also a dark, dreary day? I got caught in little rain mist as I walked the dog this morning. I figured this is a perfect day to hunker down on the couch and stay comfy. Kathie Lee and Hoda (my morning-time guilty pleasure, as you know) are even doing a "pajama party" episode today, so everyone's in their PJs and robes, and the gals are hosting from a big comfy bed. Fun!

 The sound of rain on your window pane? Get cozy!

I was going to share some summery drink recipes today, but it just didn't feel right. Hopefully the sun will be back tomorrow, but there is something cozy about cloudy days, I must say. I like having them once in a while. 

If you weren't lucky enough to have a day off, or to work from home today, I hope you'll be able to slip into your favorite PJs when you get home this evening. Have a glass of wine and curl up on the sofa. Toast to a work week almost over! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment