Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fashion Folder

A while back, I told you about the "Fashion Folder" I have on my computer, where I put photos of any great looks (hair, make-up, outfits...) that I come across online, which I can then always refer to for inspiration in my own style. It's amazing how, when I'm sick of everything in my closet, I can find a photo that inspires me and use it as guide to create something that feels brand new...without buying one single thing. Sometimes you just have to be reminded to think outside the box.

It's been a while since I posted some of my favorites, and I have some new photos I really like, so here they are!

 I just want to give this girl a hug. I love the funky hair, and I seriously want to do this cutting job to a couple of my t-shirts.


 It's almost more an attitude and feeling that inspires me in this picture. But, it's proof that a simple t-shirt, a great pair of shades, and cool hair goes a long way.


 Is black lipstick a "do" for Fall? I think yes. What about you?


 A verrrrry "me" look, currently. I can't wait until my hair gets this long.


 Sweatshirts can be sexy.


Just plain cool. I bought a short-sleeved red dress recently, inspired by this photo. It's not quite as simple as though, so I'd love to find one more like this. Pair it with the messy hair and you're done. Swoon.


I think this is really low-key sexy. I adore it.


I just realized all these girls are blondes. Sorry 'bout that. I guess that's what my eye tends to go to right now, since I'm blonde myself.
Ok, so I want to hear your thoughts on these looks. Would you try any of this stuff? Are there any looks you've come across that you are you really digging right now?

1 comment:

  1. I like them all! But number 2 and 4 the best! And I like the black lipstick a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete