Friday, August 5, 2011

Wish List



Current wishes...

- That I had a backyard, when my dog decides he needs to go out at midnight.......and I'm sitting around in tiny boy shorts and a bra.

- Popcorn. In a big glass bowl.

- That "Men of a Certain Age" hadn't been canceled. <3

- People would learn why the left lane is called the "passing lane" and what their turn signals are for.

- That every restaurant delivered. Ok, maybe just Starbucks and Taco Bell.

- That the leopard print heels I saw at Target the other day (that I couldn't justify buying right now for $30.) would get out of my mind...or get marked down to about $15.

1 comment:

  1. Love that model's hair!

    I also wish that people would understand the concept of the left line. If the speed limit is 55 miles an hour on a six lane highway, you shouldn't be going 60 miles an hour in the left lane. #pedaltothemetalbitches

    ReplyDelete