Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Keep it fresh

Photo from Apartment34

It's only Wednesday, but to me it has already felt like a long week. How about you?
Try and keep some pep in your step mid-week. Wear something unexpected and up your glamor factor at work. Switch out your usual coffee for a cup of tea (or vice versa). Paint your nails a bright, happy color.

...I am going to try and take my own advice.

I've been spending this week doing my usual job duties, learning new work tasks for my "promotion", and getting my laptop organized and backed up before having it wiped this week. It should finally be rid of its nasty virus after that. Then maybe I wont go quite as insane while trying to work/blog on it when it decides to throw hissy fits. There will still be a level of insanity though, I'm sure. I'll do my best.

Hope you're hanging in there this week and keeping things fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment