Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Little things that make me smile...

 Life's been pretty good lately. Here are some of the simple things I've been enjoying:




 Beautifully detailed sandals, which I got (new) at a yard sale for just $3.


A Cupid ring I found while cleaning out an old drawer. I had no memory of it!


Trading in my hot pink manicure for  pale pink with sparkles.



 A pretty new wallet (Walmart) that makes me happy every time I open my purse. It also forced me to totally clean out my old wallet and get my purse organized!


Handmade, reversible drink coasters from "PK Stuff" at Etsy.com. They look a little like my new wallet, don't they? I'm kind of obsessed with that sort of pattern lately. I was a little disillusioned when I first started to look for coasters and saw how expensive they were, even at places like Walmart. These are way prettier than anything I found in stores, and they were just $7 for four! Make sure you go check out the PK Stuff shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment