Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday relief



Victory!
I reached my work deadline very late last night, so for the most part, I have a day off today. After three  days of work until about 3:00am, I've decided to concentrate on all things pretty and relaxing today!
I'm going to catch up on some of my TV shows, give myself a very overdue manicure, and whatever else sounds appealing while I'm sitting on the couch with a still-recovering sprained foot. I'm able to hobble around some (if I'm wearing my little removable cast) so if I'm feeling adventurous, maybe I'll do some laundry. Ha! Ah, the simple things. It's an overcast Spring-like day, so I'm tempted to at least get out to my balcony and take in some fresh air, too.

Hope you are able to get into a relaxed mindset on this Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment