Thursday, March 17, 2011

On St. Patrick's Day, everybody's Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This has always been a fun holiday for me, being from a half-Irish family. I love enjoying a mug of green-colored beer and trying to think of cute ways to incorporate green into whatever I'm wearing that day. It's always nicer when "drinking holidays" fall on a weekend, but never-the-less, some friends and I will be meeting for happy hour at a nearby Irish pub and we'll see where the night takes us from there.

Do you have any St. Patty's Day plans? Here are some things to get us all in the mood:


Yum! I would love to get some pint glasses like these for a festive touch!
Today's a great excuse to use some crazy eyeshadow, without channeling any bad 80s flashbacks.
Today makes me miss my red hair. Being a blonde, currently, I might actually wear a red wig tonight...
I'm not a huge Guinness fan (gasp!), but I do enjoy Killians!

Add some unexpected green into your outfit!

I've always found Irish Blessings to be comforting, but always with a sense of humor.

 Be safe tonight, if you'll be venturing out. See you here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment