Monday, March 21, 2011

Some work, some play

Ok, so I slacked off on blogging this past Saturday (I really try to post every day, and just take Sunday off). But, it was a gorgeously warm day, and Steve and I had planned to pretty much roll out of bed and go right to the pool at my apartment complex. We took some frozen margaritas down with us, and lounged the day away.

I could get used to this...

Pluggin' away...

I spent much of the day Sunday getting work done for a Monday deadline (I'm a procrastinator, what can I say?), as well as getting started on my taxes (not fun). Luckily, I wrapped everything up in plenty of time to have a nice dinner at home with my boyfriend (salmon stuffed with spinach and feta cheese - my favorite combo ever!), and enjoy the end of my weekend.

I'm ready to have a great week. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment