Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wish list

So, I actually had a really great Monday. I accomplished all the little things I wanted to do; stuff I really needed to catch up on (like laundry), as well as relaxing and spending some "me" time. I also got to spend some really quality time with my boyfriend and one of my best girl friends. My foot felt better and better throughout the day, and by the time my friend stopped by that evening, I was pretty much able to forget about it completely.

Sigh...
Even so, every now and then, thoughts creep into my mind about all the things I can't wait to do when I'm fully healed:

Have a night out...with fabulous heels!


Go shopping!

 
Have a fully clean and organized apartment again! (Don't you just love this room??)

Tell me how your week is going! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment