Monday, March 7, 2011

Up and at 'em


Ah, it's another lovely Monday already. I've got a busy week ahead of me - work deadlines, a music video shoot, social events, as well as random loose ends to tie up and everyday-tasks to complete. I'm also getting back on my workout schedule after a few days off and starting on a stricter diet of healthy, "real", fresh foods.

Thankfully, I enjoyed a mostly "chill" weekend with my boyfriend, and it felt so nice. But, I also got a fulfilling cleaning job done on my apartment and we did all our grocery shopping for the week. Whew! I spent Sunday night on the couch enjoying some red wine, cheese and crackers, favorite TV shows, and cuddling. Come to think of it, that was pretty close to my Saturday night, too.

Tell me how your weekend turned out and what you have planned for the next few days! I'm going to try and stay as motivated as possible and have an accomplished week. I hope you're able to make the most of your Monday. xx

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds good! Can't beat cheese, crackers, and wine. ;)

    ReplyDelete