Friday, June 17, 2011

Little things that make me smile...

Take some smiles and appreciation for the little things into the weekend.
Here's my current list...



 Dark chocolate covered espresso beans, which we got at the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory in Las Vegas. Amazingly delicious!

Motivational messages with a sense of humor. ;)

 I love mini versions of things!! These wine bottles, which we had leftover from our Vegas hotel suite, are so adorable!

 A fun take on a French manicure.


 
My authentic silk kimono, which I got from Chinatown in San Francisco
when I was about 9 years old. Back then, it was big, comfy, and past my knees. Now, it makes a romantic, short robe for those warm summer mornings. It's gotten a little tattered over the years, but it still feels glamorous to me.



I wanna know what's on your list!
Have a lovely weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment