Thursday, June 2, 2011

A toast

Ok, so I am kind of in love with the girl from FashionToast. I came across this model's blog last night and had to drag myself away from looking through it when bedtime came around. I absolutely dig this girl's style (and did I mention, she admits that she rarely buys jeans from anywhere but thrift stores?). Plus, she has a lot of intimate-like photos from her jet setting lifestyle, which seems to often take her to Japan. Infact, can I just be her?!

I think I'll just bring up a random page of this blog whenever I need an idea of what to wear for the day.

 Why is it not Fall so I can try this look immediately?


 A super casual and comfy "sloppy" sweater (as she calls them), but with a hot pair of jeans and killer shoes. Yes!


HOT hair.



 Genius contrast. Words cannot express the coolness.


Wait are you waiting for? Go check out FashionToast and be inspired! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment