Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Blues

When I bought this high-waisted, royal blue skirt by Abercrombie and Fitch at Plato's Closet for just $12, I never dreamed how versatile it would be and how often I would wear it!


On a cool night, attending my boyfriend's flag football game, I paired it with a colorful short-sleeved sweater, gray leggings, and suede boots (Forever 21). Fun!



I found that the skirt will even pair with one of my absolute favorite shirts right now, my baggy "New York" top with a sheer, black lace back (also from Forever 21). I've decided that I like pairing black and blue together occasionally. I think the contrast really can work. I also wore some sleek, black and white striped sandals, so the blue skirt really became the accent piece of the outfit.. I took these pics before going out to a low key dinner with some of my boyfriend's work friends the other night. We sat on the patio, so I was able to stay cool and still look put together. Kinda love it!

What have become your favorite staple items for Summer??

p.s. I hope you are liking the slightly new look for the blog! I finally figured out how to adjust the margains, so my really large photos won't go into the other sections, and I decided to try putting all the info about me, etc. on the left side of the blog. There are also previous entries showcased at the bottom of each post now, so you can easily access other stuff you might want to look at. Browse away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment