Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Funny Valentine

I've been pleasantly surprised to see some really funny Valentine gifts in the stores this year. They are much more creative than the cliche' heart box of chocolates (does anyone actually like those candies?) or a giant teddy bear (honestly, where am I supposed to keep that?). Valentine's Day is a week from Monday, so don't forget to get something for your sweetheart, or even your closest friends! These gifts are perfect for almost anyone.

Notice the one on the bottom is called the "Marital Bliss Bar".






"I LOVE (chocolate...but) YOU (aren't getting any)"



I especially like the second one. ;)



Bottles of wine at Target. How sweet. Or you could go a different route and get the one below...




What are your Valentine's Day plans? I don't know quite what Steve and I are doing yet, but I am thinking champagne and a bubble bath should be involved. I'm also thinking something like a movie and mimosa brunch at the nearby Alamo theater might be fun. I'd love to hear your ideas!
 Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man...looks like I need to make a Target trip. Even though I'm not drinking, those wine bottles are hilarious, and I totally need to own them.

    ReplyDelete