Thursday, February 24, 2011

Questa è la vita

 I overcame the dreary day yesterday and ended up getting a good amount of work done, plus an awesome work out. I went for a jog late in the day, after the weather had warmed up a surprising amount. I felt great when I got back, especially to know that my work was already virtually done for the day. Sometimes a simple change of routine is really nice. I took a relaxing shower and slipped on a jumper, which I love, because they feel so comfortable but still look really cute and put-together.

Love this one!
Mine is a little more like this, but light gray.






Sometimes it's the little things that get you through a stressful week. Steve and I had a yummy homemade spaghetti and meatball dinner, with a little red wine, and some Siviero Maria brand lemon gelato for dessert (authentic, from Italy, and only 130 calories per cup!).
















I don't know what Steve does to season the meatballs, but they are AMAZING. We paired the spaghetti with a spring mix salad with cucumber and feta cheese, and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. I ate the gelato too fast to get pictures. Ha!


It's pouring down rain right now, but it sounds beautiful outside my open balcony door. I stepped out there with my coffee this morning and it felt wonderful. I think I will definitely go sit out there and do some work today. How is your week shaping up??

No comments:

Post a Comment