Friday, February 11, 2011

What's the date?


Friday is here!
I slept much too late today. I've been tossing and turning the past few nights, not able to really fall asleep until about 4am. I'm a night owl by nature, but this is getting to be a bit much, and it makes me feel groggy even when I sleep late. I'm brewing some coffee now (just cracked open my new Dunkin Donuts ground coffee...mmm. I may never want to go back to Maxwell House.) and trying to get my day started. A shower sounds amazing right now, but I think I'll squeeze in at least a small work out first to help energize me.

Since Valentine's Day falls on a Monday, I'm gearing up for a weekend filled with fun activities. Tonight, Steve is taking me on a surprise date. I know that it involves a small road trip, but I have no idea what city we're even going to, let alone what we'll be doing when we get there! I'm very excited! Now...what to wear?

If the weekend keeps me as busy as I think it might, I will see you all on Monday with a full report on the fun events. Have a lovely day!

1 comment: