Thursday, February 17, 2011

Positive messages

It's a dreary day and I'm feeling pretty "blah", but you know what? I've got a new work project to continue on, a work-out to go do, and a weekend to look forward to, and nothing's going to stop me from owning this day!

My Facebook newsfeed seemed overwhelmingly negative this morning, and it's starting to bring me down! So at the risk of sounding preachy:
Let's make up our minds to see the positive, even just for one day. We all have stuff to appreciate and enjoy if we just adjust our mindset a little. See your uncertainty as a freedom of choice and options. See your monotonous 9-5 job as a reason why you should plan something fun and unexpected this weekend. If something's not working for you, change it! But most importantly, no matter what you're going through, just remember to always:



 We've got this! Have a fabulous day. Because you CAN. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment